We designed and engineered Evac vacuum waste water collection system for a major supermarket chain to enable a full store remodel on a post tensioned slab.
We were approached to assist in handling waste water generated by refrigerated cases on a recent major supermarket remodel which faced the issue of being undertaken on a post tensioned slab. Through our innovative approach and robust equipment, we were able to successfully deliver a system to collect and transport the waste water through overhead piping to our centralised vacuum station installed in the back of house areas.
Location: Victoria, Australia
Demand: 140m3 combined Hydraulic and Pneumatic (calculated on peak shopping trends)
Redundancy Required: 100% redundancy in vacuum and discharge pumps only
Connected Services: 35 condensate collection interface valves as well as hand sinks and pot wash.
Installation time: The remodel was successfully completed over a matter of months with staged openings of vacuum collection systems allowing stock to be available for sale sooner.
BENEFITS OF VACUUM
- Provides complete flexibility and last minute changes in refrigerated display case location for new builds and store remodelling
- Eliminates future concrete and tile work when relocating or adding display cases
- Customer disruption minimized
- Eliminates the need for and the cost of under slab gravity waste piping
- Reduces installation time and cost compared to under slab gravity waste piping
- Eliminates blocked drains and odours from under slab waste piping
Makes last minute floor plan adjustments quick and easy
- Provides a safe, reliable and easily maintained waste collection system
WOULD YOUR PROJECT BENEFIT FROM VACUUM?
Need to enquire about a possible project coming up? Fill out below: