We delivered Evac vacuum drainage solution for a Sydney Police Station Refurbishment, providing increased control over waste collection and ensuring secure operation within facilities where it’s needed most.
Sydney Police Station
During the recent renovation of a Sydney Police Station, local authorities had stipulated that the basement floor could not be impacted during works. Since the project required changes to the basement design to incorporate new holding cells including toilets and showers as well as custodial and processing facilities, Evac vacuum drainage system was delivered to make the project possible.
Owner: NSW Police
Location: Sydney’s Northern Beaches
Demand: 45m3/hr combined Hydraulic and Pneumatic (calculated on peak use)
BENEFITS OF VACUUM
- Provides increased security and control
- Eliminates the toilet as a means of disposing contraband and weapons
- Intentional misuse or vandalism is isolated to individual cells and does not affect the entire system
- Sustainable design reduces water usage and sewage costs
- Eliminates the need for and the cost of under slab gravity waste piping
- Reduces installation time and cost compared to under slab gravity waste piping
- Makes last minute floor plan adjustments quick and easy
- Eliminates blocked drains and odours from under slab waste piping
- Provides a safe, reliable and easily maintained waste collection system
WOULD YOUR PROJECT BENEFIT FROM VACUUM?
Need to enquire about a possible project coming up? Fill out below: